Saturday, December 25, 2010

First day wearing vibrams

This is the first day I had my Vibrams on. I just wore them around the house but I have to say, many of the reviews I read were completely true. They really do mold to your foot and sometimes you forget that you are even wearing a shoe. The ground is much more noticeable, I even noticed a difference in the hardness of the asphalt between my driveway and one of my family members. I also can notice a difference in the thickness of different carpets throughout my house.All in all they are very comfortable shoes and while they do get a little sweaty, It causes me little or no discomfort. I feel like these shoes will be used strictly for trail or track running, asphalt seems like it would hurt to run on. I'm taking my first run in them tomorrow, only 15 minutes which would equal about 2-2.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment